ACCS Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates & Resources
Skip to content
All-Alabama Academic Team
2023 Recognition Program
Student Data Form
Please indicate your name EXACTLY how you want it to appear in the program – Do not include a name in parenthesis (“Chip”)
Select a college
Bevill State Community College
Bishop State Community College
Calhoun Community College
Central Alabama Community College
Chattahoochee Valley Community College
Coastal Alabama Community College
Drake State Community and Technical College
Enterprise State Community College
Gadsden State Community College
Ingram State Technical College
Jefferson State Community College
Lawson State Community College
Lurleen B. Wallace Community College
Marion Military Institute
Northeast Alabama Community College
Northwest-Shoals Community College
Reid State Technical College
Shelton State Community College
Snead State Community College
Southern Union State Community College
Trenholm State Community College
Wallace Community College – Dothan
Wallace State Community College
Wallace Community College – Selma
Program of Study
In 25 words or less, please state your future goals. This information will be used to introduce you at the recognition program. For your convenience, please see the example below:
Cindy plans to attend Auburn University and earn a Bachelor’s Degree in Technology. Her goal is to teach Drafting and Design to high school students.
Please note the following guidelines to ensure quality photos for each honoree:
• Photos should be shot with a neutral, light background (see example) and in a head shot format. Please have students dress in business attire.
• Photos should be submitted in a vertical format and in color.
• Photos should be submitted in a resolution no less than 300 dpi.
• The cropped image size will be 1.5 inches by 2 inches for our publication. Please ensure that your image will proportionately scale to that size. 3”x4”, 6”x8” etc.
• Photo should be saved in a Jpeg format.
Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, Max. file size: 256 MB.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Page load link
Go to Top