Be involved with bettering the lives of Alabamians every day! Work with ACCS. Review the jobs opportunities below. Apply if you find one that matches your skills and your passion. If you don’t see a job right now that fits you, set up a job alert below to be notified when a position opens that might interest you.
The Alabama Community College System is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Alabama Community College System, including all postsecondary community and technical colleges under the control of the Alabama Community College System Board of Trustees, that no employee or applicant for employment or promotion, on the basis of any impermissible criterion or characteristic including, without limitation, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, disability, sex, age, or any other protected class as defined by federal and state law, shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity, or employment.
For any questions, please contact:
Director of Human Resources
Human Resources Generalist
The Alabama Community College System office will be switching to a new applicant tracking system, NeoEd, the nation’s s largest provider of cloud-based talent management software for the public sector and higher education. Soon when you apply, you’ll notice a quicker, more user-friendly system that has a sleeker, more modern look and feel.
The enhanced system will allow job seekers to:
- Search and apply for positions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Apply from any location with Internet access
- Get live help from Customer Support Monday through Friday 6am to 5pm PST
- Apply for several jobs without re-entering application information
- Receive notice when positions of interest become available
- Check the status of their application at any time
- Receive automatic receipts instantly on screen and by-email each time they apply.
Our jobs will be posted on our new NeoEd hosted website beginning on April 1, 2022. Paper applications will no longer be accepted.